ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL SYSTEMS
The company’s MEP division is one of the best equipped in the region with integrated solution capabilities. Wade Adams has successfully executed major infrastructure development works that span various sectors such as power, transmission and distribution networks, and treatment plants.
- Power – Installation and commissioning of substations as well as transmission and distribution electrical power networks
- Transmission & Distribution Networks – Installation of water, irrigation, sewerage and drainage networks including pipe installations that range from 100 mm to 2400 mm diameters. The overall service comprises installing, testing and commissioning of complete networks.
- Pumping Stations – Large-scale stations for portable water, irrigation, sewerage, drainage and fire fighting inclusive of installation, testing and commissioning of all equipments, pumps (dry and submerged) as well as related equipment supply, instrumentation, SCADA, automation, Remote Telemetry Units (RTU) and PLC systems.
- Treatment Plants – Construction and commissioning of sewage treatment plants comprising equipment, automation, odour control and filtration units.
- High & Low Voltage Systems - Installation and commissioning of substations (equipment includes switchgears, transformers, fault monitoring systems and SCADA), electrical power networks including transmission and distribution, high voltage and low voltage cabling for infrastructure utilities, buildings and industrial purposes as well as low voltage systems for building installations of any discipline.
- Other MEP works – Installation and commissioning of intelligent traffic and tunnel management systems, ventilation systems, tunnel lighting systems, fire fighting and detection systems, stand-by power solutions and telecommunication systems for tunnels and underpasses. MEP works for residential complexes, 5-star hotels, commercial and industrial buildings.